-
August 30th, 2004, 06:22 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Yeah, I know.
But is it coming to US?
-
August 30th, 2004, 07:03 PM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
I hope it's coming to Europe for PS2...
-
August 30th, 2004, 08:33 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
I doubt it'll ever get remade for PS2, it's currently available on:
- SNES: Japan only
- SNES: Translated version by Dejap, very good
- PSX: Japan only
- GBA: Japan only so far
So I guess ToP is too good for the gaijin. Huge thanks for Dejap though, they frustrated them. Dejap rocks!
-
August 31st, 2004, 12:05 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Oh sweet! ToP was an awesome game and this is a great way for more people to expereince it.
-
August 31st, 2004, 03:08 AM
#5
Inactive Member
tales of phantasia is coming for GBA! anyone looking forward to this? =]
http://www.gamespot.com/gba/rpg/tale...sia/index.html
<font color="#101010"><font size="1">[ August 30, 2004 12:09 PM: Message edited by: Cavalier ]</font></font>
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ October 26, 2004 10:55 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
August 31st, 2004, 05:45 AM
#6
Senior Hostboard Member
We can always hope, can we?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks